While I'm still struggling to find the time to update the blog with reports and piccies from Uttoxeter and the BSAOC Summer Camp, I thought you might enjoy this rather lovely (and very professional looking) website/magazine/blog:
Teambenzina
Still Running: The Grampian Motorcycle Club
-
I was particularly interested in nostalgia within motorcycle culture. A few
of my subjects do not ride their bikes anymore, but once consumed their
whole...
17 hours ago
You thinking of going to the "Dark Side", its a slippery slope with these Italian bikes you know.
ReplyDeletekawa
I already have the Morini Kanguro and I've always fancied a Morini 3 1/2. I do like a lot of the earlier Morinis too - the Corsaro and the Corsarino and all sorts of other Italian stuff.
ReplyDeleteNothing new for a while yet though - the sheds are full to bursting!
Those sexy Italians...I'll be stickin' to my old British nails and Japanese affordables. They are certainly nice to look at and dream about though. Hairy Larry
ReplyDelete