Not got much time so here are the piccies:
Slideshow - clicky here
Still Running: The Grampian Motorcycle Club
-
I was particularly interested in nostalgia within motorcycle culture. A few
of my subjects do not ride their bikes anymore, but once consumed their
whole...
17 hours ago
Judging by your slideshow, this is definitely the show to make over there. What a variety of machines and parts.I like the Triton with triple motor.The mini bike with sidebox was nice too! Hairy Larry
ReplyDeleteGreat show this year, and good to meet you and Gus. I did manage to get off the stand on Sunday and have a quick look around, the BSA/Triumph triple race bikes did it for me.
ReplyDeletekawa
'Twas a jolly good show and it was good to meet people.
ReplyDeleteSend us a piccie of your "project" Kawa - I'll feel inspired by how quickly you got on with things! :-)
Hi SFB, it was great to meet you at last, looking forward to hooking up next year for whatever bikey things take shape.
ReplyDelete