Hazel's Place

Hazel's Place
Picture modified by Pete C (W650 rider)

Saturday 8 March 2008

Saturday 8 March 2008

Why a blog? Well, apart from the possibility that someone else might be interested in some of what I have to say, I have this idea that if I set myself some targets and tell people about them, it gives me more incentive to get things done!

I have come to a conclusion that I may have too many bikes. Or, at least, too many bikes for the space I have. So the plan is to get one of the Raleigh Runabouts finished and sold, get the BSA Bantam B175 finished and sold and the same with the Yamaha Radian. No 2 Runabout needs some work to get it running and I need to reclaim the registration number. I have the original logbook and a couple of tax discs so this should be possible. The Bantam is pretty nearly there but lack of time and my falling in love with the Starfire 3Ta have meant that it has been shamefully neglected. The Radian shouldn't take too much work either. I get too attached to my bikes so I want them all to go to good homes. So those are the targets I am setting myself for this year - not to mention getting around to doing some much needed decorating and DIY to the house and making the garden presentable. This includes making room for a new shed to house the bicycle collection, which currently resides in the kitchen......

No comments:

Post a Comment