Is yours like this, Larry?
Still Running: The Grampian Motorcycle Club
-
I was particularly interested in nostalgia within motorcycle culture. A few
of my subjects do not ride their bikes anymore, but once consumed their
whole...
17 hours ago

That's nice looking...like to have one.
ReplyDeletePS: I see yer now on the BSA Group, let me the first to say Welcome aboard
Cool, thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhy yes, once upon a time my bike looked exactly like that. As bought it was a bit of a "Slopper". A bobbed rear fender, A teeny gas tank, missing nacelle, a ratty old Bates solo saddle, missing front fender...the usual butchery. Various Harley parts had been cobbled on. But, it does have the original oil tank, battery/tool box, frame wasn't butchered, front end had only light "customizing" done. I've located a headlight nacelle. I can repair the rear fender. Need to locate a front fender, tank, and seat.So, my work is cut out for me. First I have a couple of Triumphs to do.
ReplyDelete